Stir-Fried Chicken and Broccoli recipe
- 3 tablespoons Tio Pepe or other dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 pounds deboned chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup Gefen Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Gefen Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup semi-dry wine, such as Baron Herzog Chenin Blanc
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (24-ounce) bag Beleaf Frozen Broccoli
- 1 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Gefen Ground Ginger
- 3 cups cooked rice
Prepare the Stir-Fried Chicken and Broccoli
- Combine sherry and salt in a medium-sized bowl and place chicken in it. Turn to coat; marinate in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water in another medium-sized bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup broth and next three ingredients.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; stir-fry for three minutes. Remove from pan; add broccoli and bell pepper to same pan and stir-fry 30 seconds. Stir in 1/4 cup chicken broth. Add sauce and chicken to pan.
- Bring to a boil. Cook two minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is done. Serve over rice.
See the full recipe by Dining In >> https://www.kosher.com/recipe/stir-fried-chicken-and-broccoli-11116